Monday, April 12, 2010

this past week's haulage :)

Here's this past week's haul.  I love to read about and see pics of stuff people buy -- I'm just vapid that way, I guess!  Have you gotten anything fun for yourself (or someone else?) lately?  Tell me about it! :)

Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Facial Serum and Night in Shining Armour Cream, lips stud earrings from Forever21 (also picked up a grey bow headband, shown in last post), YSL Poudre Soleil in Light Sun, YSL Rouge Volupte #27 Rose Paris, Revlon Tropical Temptation nail polish

I got the Soap & Glory stuff from Target last Tuesday when I went to pick up Sparky's new doggy bed. I've been wanting to try them for a loooong time.  So far, I am really loving them.  I can already see and feel a difference in my skin.  I highly recommend them!

The YSL stuffs I got from Sephora on Sunday with the *fabulous* 15% off Beauty Insiders sale that's going on right now (through April 19th).  Now's the perfect time to pick up those things you've wanted for a long time, but have held off on because of the price.  That 15% can go a long way, especially with high-end brands!

The nail polish I actually got for free.  :D  Walgreens sometimes sends pharmacy incentives (I always rotate between Walgreens and Target for this reason!), and I got a $25 gift certificate, just for getting my $4 generic prescription filled there! Score! (The rest of what I got was groceries and two magazines -- nothing exciting!)

necklace from Aldo Accessories

I loooove this necklace!  I love that it's mixed metals, that it's BOWS, and that it's chunky and gaudy and basically the perfect length.  They had *so much* cute jewelry, and some really cute bags, too.  Forget the shoes, I'm all about Aldo's accessories line!

top from H&M ($9.95 - total steal!)

H&M can be really hit or miss for me, but I'm really loving bright florals right now (he-llo, Liberty for Target...) AND ruched sleeves, so this top is perfect! I think Holly (Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog) wore this in her March Favorites video (click the link to watch the video).

the cuuuutest umbrella from H&M, cupcake Vinylmation figure (eBay)

Nick, you will be pleased to know I walked out of the mall Sunday afternoon with the umbrella opened like a parasol, all Nicole Kidman-esque. :)

That's all for now, lovelies.  See you soon!

xoxo
Jess

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Sephora sale!:D

    That Soap & Glory looks tempting!:D

    Nice haul, :D!



    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umbrella yay!!! atta' girl.
    i really like the makeup that you did (from watching some girls tutorial). it COMPLETELY changes your entire look.
    makes you look pretty damn hot:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vinyl guy - too cute! I did some shopping yesterday - kind of boring but very comfortable shoes from Naturalizer and a couple necklaces from Urban Outfitters. I'll send images if I can find them!

    ReplyDelete