Monday, April 12, 2010

how to train your dragon + fotd...

So.... just got home from seeing How to Train Your Dragon in 3D.


It was amazing.  I laughed, I cried, and I squealed and clapped along with the rest of the crowd when it ended.  I hate spoilers, so all I can do is tell you to go see it, especially if you're an animal lover.  You'll love it (and if you don't, you can rag on me afterwards!).  Check out the reviews at rottentomatoes.com and you'll see I'm not alone in my dragon-size (lol) love for this movie.

Here's my face after the movie:

cryin' fool!

Moving on... my makeup look today was inspired by Michelle's YouTube tutorial -- click the link to watch!


I changed the necklace to the one in my haul (scroll up to the next post) before I left!

Face: Revlon Mineral Mousse foundation (I love this so much -- don't even need powder, and it stays matte all day!), YSL Poudre de Soleil in Light Sun

Eyes: Urban Decay Alice palette (White Rabbit in inner corners, Chessur on lid/crease, Wonderland on crease/outer V, Jabberwocky to darken crease/outer V), MUFE Aqua Eyes gold/bronze shade (always forget the number! used on top and in waterline), Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

Lips:  YSL Rouge Volupte #27 Rose Paris


This is what I wore first before I changed (this happens often - I'm very indecisive!!).  I'm sticking this in for two reasons. 1) I wanted to share the love for MAC Petals &Peacocks lipstick, and 2) I got this headband yesterday at Forever21, but I forgot to include it in my haul pics. :\

Okay, so, I decided this post is gonna be insane if I put the haul stuff in here, too, so I'm gonna do it in a second post.  Stay tuned!

xoxo 
Jess



1 comment:

  1. I want to see that movie so bad, but it looks like I better stuff my purse with Kleenex first.

    I love, love, love that lipstick on you! I may have to try that one. Cute eye makeup, too -- and all those bows! Love the necklace, love the headband. It's a cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete