Friday, August 26, 2011

blargh!

I just wanted to do a quick little update, because it's driving me crazy that I haven't posted in a week! I've been sick the past few days (I don't want to say flu, but I'm afraid it might be), and I just haven't had the energy to take photos or write or, well, do pretty much anything really! Hopefully I'll be feeling better by my weekend, but either way, I just wanted to say hello to you all, and hope you're having a great week - and that none of you are this hopelessly snifflysneezysleepyachyfeverish! (And if you are, get well soon!!) Sorry for the lack of pics - like I said, I just don't have the energy for anything right now!

One more thing -- I also want to wish my dad a happy birthday - he's the best! :)

And now I'm off to bed. Love you guys! Thanks for reading.

Be back soon, I hope!

xoxo,
<3 Jess



7 comments:

  1. Bah, that sucks :( I hope you feel better soon! :) <33 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday,Jess' dad! Get well soon, Jess! I'm sure Mouse and Sammy are nursing you back to health :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nooo.. Hope you get well soon hun.. what really helps me when I'm sick is boiling fresh ginger in water and adding a bit of sugar or honey to it and drinkin it up..

    Or Panadol's cold & flu =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo! Being sick is no fun, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you're alright girl.get well soon so you can start sharing your beauty knowledge with the rest of us gals again.praying for your speedy recovery.hugs and kisses.mwahh. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is no fun! I hope it isn't the flu!

    ReplyDelete