Sunday, May 2, 2010

face of the day: chanel genial lipstick, diorskin airflash, + mufe hd blush

I have sooo many posts I've been dying to do (makeup collection, April favorites, a fashion & shoes post...), and yet, here I am with another face of the day!  I think I'll be back as soon as later tonight to post about my April favorites.  It won't be as chaotic as March - promise! haha

I went to see How to Train Your Dragon (yes, again! and yes, I cried again!) with my friend Nicki and her daughter Gabrielle today -- I hadn't seen them since December 2007!! I really missed them and it was great to do some catching up.  Hopefully we'll get to do some more of that soon. :)


Face: Diorskin Airflash foundation (applied with MAC 130 brush), MAC Studio Finish concealer, YSL Touche Eclat (under eyes), MAC MSF natural, YSL Poudre Soleil in Light Sun, MUFE HD blush in #14 Star Struck, MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder (highlight)

Eyes: UDPP in Eden, MAC Free to Be e/s (lid and lower lash line), Urban Decay Alice palette: Muchness (layered over Free to Be) & Mad Hatter (crease, outer V), MAC Hey e/s (inner corners), Stila Topaz eye kajal (inner corners), MUFE Aqua Eyes in 18L (lower lashline & waterline), YSL Mascara Singulier

Lips: MAC In Synch lip liner, Chanel Genial lipstick (L.O.V.E!)

The nails are Revlon Tropical Temptation. Such a pretty coral. :) And on the toes is China Glaze For Audrey.

sandals by Miss Trish of Capri for Target


Alright, lovelies, I'll be back soon!

On a side note... I find it kind of funny that I've always hated excessive exclamation points... and yet, in my blog, they're EVERYWHERE! And there's another one! What can I say, I'm just very enthusiastic about makeup, fashion, and shopping. ;)

3 comments:

  1. :D Lovely FOTD, as always.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the exclamation points. In speech, emails and Facebook posts I use them in excess because that's the way I speak. In writing, I rarely use them and am hesitant when I do.

    And I plan to steal those sandals from you -- be warned.

    ReplyDelete