Hello beautifuls! I hope you're all enjoying December so far. It's my favorite month of the year. I love all the Christmas madness and mayhem - the shopping, the television specials/classic movies, the food, the friendlier-than-usual attitudes (except on Black Friday!!), the decorating, the eggnog! The only thing I *don't* love is living a good distance from my family and the lack of snow/winter-y weather. Bah humbug to that! But nothing can keep me down during the holidays! Is my cheerfulness grating on your nerves yet? ;)
Anyways, I'm doing a bit of a mash-up post today - a FOTD, NOTD, and November Favorites all rolled into one. And kitty pics. Can't. post. without. kitty. pics. They seriously watch over my shoulder to make sure I'm posting photos of them in every post, I swear!
Okay, on with the gratuitous big ol' face shots. Brace yourselves!
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Powder
NARS Sin blush + Benefit Heavana (just a little)
Benefit Watt's Up
Armani Eyes to Kill in Khaki Pulse
Bare Escentuals Playlist: Pumped (crease), One Hit Wonder (highlight), Remix (lower lashline)
Stila Stay All Day Liner in Black
Trish McEvoy 24 Hr. Shadow/Liner in Topaz
MAC Lingering brow pencil
YSL Faux Cils Shocking mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara
Candy Doll lipstick in Ramune Pink
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Green Tea
Green Tea on left, Sephora by OPI Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild on right
I picked up both of these polishes last week. I have Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild on my toes, but I think toe pictures are just... wrong. I'll have to show it to you (on my fingernails!) some other time! ;) I'm addicted to mint polishes, so of course I had to grab Green Tea when I saw it at CVS. Surprisingly, while I have *similar* colors in my collection, nothing was an exact dupe. It's like a more blue Revlon Minted. It looks similar to Essie Mint Candy Apple as well.
So, seriously, I took photos for a November Favorites post, but I felt like 95% of my favorites were things I've already photographed and/or talked about here. So instead I'm going to lazy route and making a list. Yay, laziness!
- Bare Escentuals The Playlist palette
- MAC Let's Skate & Nubile paint pots (Let's Skate used w/the BE palette is MAGIC, forreal)
- Chanel Beige Lame e/s, NARS Lola Lola e/s (what else is new?)
- Lush Colour Supplement in Light Yellow
- Benefit Watt's Up
- Trish McEvoy 24-Hour Shadow & Liner in Topaz (giving my Laura Mercier Amethyst a run for its money!)
- MAC Lovejoy mineralize blush
- YSL Faux Cils Shocking (only a sample, but it hasn't dried out in weeks of use!), FairyDrops Scandal Queen
- C.O. Bigelow Mentha Supreme 2X lip balm (my favorite night lip treatment)
- Revlon Lip Butters
- NARS Heat Wave lipstick (have yet to wear it, but still!)
- Tokidoki x Hello Kitty makeup bag
- Dove Silky Smooth White Chocolate
- LUSH Snowshowers perfume
- LUSH Angel's Delight soap
- Bath & Body Works Warm Harvest Apple creamy body scrub (I will cry when this stuff runs out!)
- Carmex Healing Lotion
- OPI Rainbow Connection
- CHRISTMAS! EVERYWHERE! <3 <3 <3
- Clarisonic Mia (rediscovered its terrific-ness)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- Alaway eye drops -- these are a miracle worker for itchy eyes. I can't survive without this stuff!
- TV: re-runs of JEM and Friends, Once Upon A Time, Happy Endings, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness! --No, I'm not 12! >_<
- MUSIC: Christmas music! Plus the new Howie D. and Drake albums...
- READING: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
- YOUTUBE FAVES: makeupneversleeps (duh!), missglamorazzi, amarixe, thecurrentboobies
Another fave is an early Christmas gift my parents sent - a new desk chair! I love it!
I have a Target throw over it and a Pier1 pillow to cozy it up. If you're curious about the chair, it's called the "Oh" chair by Umbra. It can be purchased on amazon.com. They have several other colors also. I think it's such a great chair - and it's pretty affordable for a desk chair, too!
Sammy, dreaming of a white Christmas (no snow in Florida, boo!)
Mouse has some serious Rachel cheekbones - jealous!
Partners in crime, forreal <3
Alright, lovely readers, that is all! Thanks for doing what you do - reading, commenting, all of it. You guys are crazy awesome.