Anyways, I have sooo much to blog about that I didn't even know where to begin. I figured I'll just do my favorites post first since that's the most "time sensitive." ;)
- Dior 3 Couleurs Smoky Khaki
- YSL Ashy Black gel eyeliner - this liner is L-O-V-E! It's a gorgeous blackened taupe shade. I don't have anything else like it. I've barely touched black liquid liner all month because of this baby!
- MAC Shade fluidline - the perfect dark teal eyeliner. And the best part? I found it at the CCO for $11 - score!
- MAC Genuine Treasure paint pot - I've been using this a little unconventionally, as a "top coat" over whatever eyeshadow I'm wearing. It looks especially good with the Dior Smoky Khakis palette!
- Tom Ford lipstick in Nude Vanille
- Dolce & Gabbana lipstick in Cinnamon
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Patience, Please - this lip gloss is insanely pigmented, and the color is a perfect milky pale pink. My only complaint is that it is SUPER sticky. But I still love it.
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Amethyst - I've been loving this as a liner on my waterline. It's a beautiful purple with a hint of purple. It looks great paired with the YSL Ashy Black liner as well.
- MAC Equilibrium blush (released with MAC Me Over) - I was surprised to love this one, but it gives a beautiful natural bronze flush.
- MAC Instant Chic blush (LE, released with Pret-a-Papier) - one of my all-time favorite blushes. Matte peachy-pink perfection. :)
- True Blue Spa Pumpkin Renewing Face Mask - the perfect fall face mask! I love the pumpkin scent, and that the mask goes on almost clear (you won't scare yourself in the mirror!). It's also a breeze to wash off, and leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and clean.
- Soap & Glory Clear Here T-Zone Oil-Control Daily Facial Moisture Lotion - this is a really refreshing gel-consistency moisturizer. It has the same fresh scent as a lot of their other skincare products (like the face wipes and the Fab Pore facial peel). I haven't always had the best luck with their moisturizers, as they contain fragrance (Night in Shining Armor and the Make Yourself Youthful serum both broke me out). But so far, this one hasn't irritated my skin, as far as I've noticed.
- B&BW Warm Harvest Apple Creamy Body Scrub - such a great fall scent, and the perfect texture for a body scrub! "Creamy body scrub" is the best possible name for it, as that's exactly what it is. I looove this stuff.
- Slatkin & Co. candles - this is my Leaves candle, which is almost burned to the bottom. So sad! :(
- My bat pillow from Target - I like to call him "Mitzvah" even though he's a boy bat, just because I think the phrase "my bat Mitzvah" is hilaaaaarious... They had a pumpkin and a ghost, too, but I love my little bat. And they're all soooo soft!
- Latest jewelry staples - green bracelet with gold stud detail, Target; beige/pink/gold magnetic clasp bracelet, LOFT; gold mouse ring, Charming Charlie
- Faux fur & leather bag from ALDO - I bought this last winter, but I barely touched it before it was too hot here and out of season. I love everything about this bag and have been using it a lot this month!
I like to include what I've been reading in my favorites posts, too, so here's a peek at the books that have been living on my bedside table...
I finished Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (good, but could've been better - I loved the photos!) in mid-September, and since then I've been reading The Night Circus (love so far!). The two in the middle were birthday gifts from Mom. I've definitely been in the mood for fantasies and fairy tales!
Oh, and though they are at the bottom of the post, the following pics depict my most important favorites from the past month. :)
Where's the mousepad...?
My morning wake-up call
My family (Dad, me, Mom, brother Jonathan, and his girlfriend Kim)
My brother and me
Heading over to the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party @ the Magic Kingdom
That's all for my September Favorites! Hope you all had a great month! :)
Thanks for reading!