Wednesday, November 10, 2010

face of the day w/some new stuff i'm loving :)


FACE: YSL Perfect Touch Foundation (05 Peach, the brush is useless - I use my fingers to apply; this is the best YSL foundation I've tried - in fact, one of the best foundations PERIOD!), MAC MSF Natural (t-zone only!), Clinique Airbrush concealer (under eyes), NARS Douceur blush, Dior Amber Diamond (highlight)

EYES: Chanel Taupe Gris e/s (lid), MAC Showstopper e/s (crease, lower lashline), MAC Sand & Sun e/s (brow bone), MAC Amber Lights e/s (inner corners, lower lashline), MAC Superslick liner in On the Hunt, Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero, MAC Lingering brow pencil, Lancome Hypnose Drama + Givenchy Phenom'eneyes (I've had this almost a year now and it's still not dried out - crazy!)

LIPS: MAC The Faerie Glen lipstick + Fashion Whim cremesheen glass



I've been all about smoky eyes and nude lips lately (as usual!). I've gotten some new makeup in the past few weeks - so many web sites and stores have been doing promotions (20% off @ sephora.com & beauty.com, gifts with purchase, etc.), I just couldn't resist! I've got most of my Christmas shopping done now, too! Needless to say, my wallet hasn't been happy, but I sure am! And I can't help but think my Christmas tree likes having presents wrapped underneath it already (my family's having Christmas in Florida with me again this year!). :) 

I know, I keep saying I'm going to do my October favorites, but I'm so unmotivated! I've already taken the pic, too - it's just the writing bit! Argh, must do it tomorrow, or it'll be too late to bother!

Alright, awesome friends, I'm turning in for the evening. And goodnight to my little 1-year-old bloggy blog, too! ;)

<3 Jess


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! The Fairie Glen looks lovely on you :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning!! what a great look!! =] and I agree the Fairie Glen looks gorgeous!!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nude lips looks gorgeous on you girl! (:

    ReplyDelete