Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i'm back -- it's been a busy, chaotic week!

So sorry for my absence, fabulous readers.  I've had a really busy week (the good kind!), but unfortunately, there's always downs with the ups -- I had a very unpleasant doctor's appointment yesterday and I had laryngitis for a few days, and now I have a cold.  I think I set some kind of record about an hour ago for most consecutive sneezes! haha

Anyways, on to the happy stuff!

Nick, me, & Ryan at the Magic Kingdom :)

Saturday and Sunday were full of fun because my bestest friends, Ryan and Nick, came to visit me! Saturday we went to the Magic Kingdom at Disney (I had to go to work after -- boo!), then Sunday we just hopped around the mall and Downtown Disney.  I'm on a tight budget right now, so I only bought one thing at the mall -- and it was only because I don't plan on going back again anytime soon!  The one thing was this dress from H&M.  It was just too gorgeous to pass up!

H&M dress -- pardon my "bedtime hair"!

Anyhow, I had a great time with the boys, and I was especially happy that my boyfriend got along with them so well, too. :D  And, how sweet are they, they brought me gifts!! In a Spidey gift bag, of course -- these two are Marvel fanatics (and I like a good superhero, too). :) And they clearly know me well -- NAIL POLISH! Eee!

OPI Hong Kong Collection Tiny Takeouts, 
OPI What's with the Cattitude? (from the Shrek collection), 
OPI Summer Flutter Minis

I love them all so much!  Nick knew I wanted What's with the Cattitude? from the wishlist in the left sidebar on my blog! haha I'm wearing Catch Me In Your Net from the Summer Flutter collection today. :)

Sunday, before goodbyes :(

I can't wait till I get to see my boys again! 

I'll be back with another post *very* soon -- I've taken FOTD pics and have a miiiiiiini haul (and I mean MINI! I'm budgeting, like I said!) to show you as well!

LOVE YOU ALL!
xoxo,
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment