Tuesday, June 15, 2010

have you ever had "wish i bought it" remorse?

I have it right now!  I tried on this dress at H&M today, and I loved it, but didn't think I'd get much wear out of it, so I walked out empty-handed.  Now I'm thinking I should have gotten it! Argh...

Here's the dress in question:


I just love that style (very similar to a Target dress I got in the past month) and the red w/white polka dots! <3 So cute.

Other things I wish I'd bought today but didn't:

+C.O. Bigelow Mint candle
+NARS Copacabana multiple (why don't I have this already??)
+Fekkai Glossing Cream (I've really been liking it again lately, and now my tube is almost empty)
+Lush Big shampoo (I've been without for a month -- too long!)

Anyways, I'll be back before you know it with some haulin'.  I got a few things at The Body Shop and Ulta... and I've been kind of a foodie this week, so I thought I'd show you my "days off food" haul, too! Any kind of haul is a fun one, in my opinion! :)  

Love you ladies (and gents, too!)!

<3 Jess

P.S. I watched the last episode of Sex and the City (not for the first time!) last night, and now I'm craving another TV series to watch on DVD.  Any recommendations??

4 comments:

  1. OMG, please get the dress! It looks amazing on you!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it - I need to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jessica! hi!
    get the dress!
    and try "dead like me". it was a great show. i made ryan watch it and he was hooked by episode 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick, we ARE soul mates!! I LOVE Dead Like Me! I was so bummed when it got cancelled! Have you seen the movie?

    ReplyDelete