1. MOR Marshmallow perfume oil rollerball. I got this from Zappos ($20 inc. free overnight shipping) ages ago and I don't rave about it enough! I don't really know how to describe this scent, but I'll attempt it! It's sweet and musky and reminds me of rose marshmallows. It's tiny, perfect to throw in my purse for touch-ups. Honestly, though, this stuff lasts and lasts, so touch-ups aren't really necessary. I love, love, love this stuff - one of my favorite scents. I want more from this range! Have any of you tried MOR products? What did you think? Oh, and I'm wearing Essie Turquoise & Caicos w/OPI Silver Shatter on my nails, if you're wondering. ;)
2. Cookbooks. Okay, let me make a confession: I pretty much never cook. But looking at cookbooks really makes me want to start! This one by Sophie Dahl is one of my faves. I also want to pick up Sheryl Crow's If It Makes You Healthy (corny title alert!!) - the recipes in it look amazing! If you like cookbooks, what's your favorite? Or if you have a favorite recipe, I'd love for you to share!
3. My Milk Toof. This is a page from the book, which I just absolutely love. If you like things that are adorable and funny, I highly recommend this book! The blog is wonderful, too, of course!
4. Pom and Petals Green Tea I first heard about this pomegranate and rose green tea, by Zhena's Gypsy Teas, on Elise's blog Blush is the New Black. She raved about it and I thought it looked amazing, so when I saw it on the shelf at a local organic food store, I couldn't resist. I'm so glad I didn't! Elise was right - it's delicious! One of my favorite teas ever, I think. Just yum.
5. FairyDrops Scandal Queen mascara. I've rediscovered this gem I purchased a few months ago and have fallen in love. It's definitely one of the best mascaras I've tried. It's loaded with fibers and really builds up lashes quickly and doesn't smudge or flake. My only gripe is that it could be just a weeee bit blacker. I like my mascaras as black as they come!!
6. Face masks! The one I'm sporting above (it matches my towel! So chic! haha) is the Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask from Lush, which I picked up yesterday. I was so psyched because it's NEVER in stock when I look for it! My favorite mask of all time is Formula 10.0.6's Deep Down Detox mask, which I use in a kind of unconventional way - as an overnight spot treatment! It works better than any other I've tried at drying up and shrinking pimples, and it smells AMAZING, like an orange cremesicle (creamsicle?). Overall I consider masks an unnecessary, but really fun beauty product. What's your favorite?
7. Elizabeth Olsen at Cannes. I saw this post on Olsens Anonymous last night (yes, I LOVE them - I have almost all of their movies, and even their short-lived show So Little Time! Ain't no shame...) and just wow. I love absolutely everything about this look: her makeup, her hair, the dress (top and skirt?), sandals, nails... it's all just perfect! Very simple and effortless, but totally stunning. Seeing this was actually the push that got me to finally do this post, which I've wanted to do for ages! So really it should be number one, but the pics I saved were in a different folder and I forgot to upload them, and was too lazy to reorganize the rest of the list! However, here are two more pics of her gorgeousness to make up for it!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it! What are you loving right now? Do tell!
Thanks for reading!
*Photos of Elizabeth Olsen were saved from Olsens Anonymous (originally from justjared) and reuploaded by me. All other photos were taken by me! Stealing other people's photos is bad. #endPSA