Sunday, June 3, 2012

blog sale (yes, again...)


You don't know how much it pains me to find myself posting a blog sale again after too many weeks have gone by without any posts of any sort... and my last post was a blog sale post as well. What can I say, though, times they are a'tough. :\ However, I couldn't deal with seeing two blog sale posts back to back, so instead of creating a new one, I just amended the original post and moved all the older items to the bottom.  Keeping it simple or something to that effect!

Anyways, my sincerest apologies for my absence.  I've been pre-occupied with YouTube (click here if you'd like to see my recent videos) and Instagram (you can find me there as "dontcallmejesse" - I've been posting swatches and product photos there as well!). Basically the time I was spending blogging before has been spent filming videos instead.  I promise I will try to find a way to balance both in the future.  I can't just abandon my baby! >_<  Thank you for sticking with me. :)

Cutting to the point, here is the link to the blog sale. Happy shopping, lovely ladies and gents! :)

Love you all lots and lots. <3

xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment