Monday, February 13, 2012

MAC Call Me Bubbles quad, two ways!

First, I wanted to say thanks to everyone who "shopped" my blog sale! Everything purchased so far was shipped Saturday. If you live in the US, you should have an e-mail from me with a tracking number. Thanks again, guys! #endblogsaleupdate

Okay, so last night I was in a "playing with makeup" mood. I had just gotten a sample of the NARS tinted moisturizer along with the MAC Call Me Bubbles quad, Watch Me Simmer lipstick, and a new one from Lancome's Rouge in Love line called Sweet Embrace. I decided to try to recreate the look the makeup artist at my MAC counter (her name was Amanda, I think, and she was awesome!). 

I'll definitely rock this look when the weather gets warmer, but with Sweet Embrace on the lips, I'd feel comfortable wearing it out right now! Anyways, enjoy! (And please pardon my 2nd-day hair - I'm not one of those girls who can pull it off!).


FACE

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (#1 Finland)
YSL Touche Eclat (#1 Radiance) under eyes
MAC Call Me Bubbles quad: Full of Flavour (matte pink/coral) as blush
Benefit Watts Up

EYES

MAC Let Me Pop paint pot (LE, from Cham Pale)
MAC Call Me Bubbles eyeshadow quad: Fresh Daily & Full of Flavour on lid/under eyes, Brash in crease, Call Me Bubbles in inner corners/brow highlight
Paul & Joe eye pencil in Bleecker Street
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Lucky
Maybelline Master Shape Brow in Dark Brown
YSL Faux Cils Shocking mascara

LIPS

MAC Watch Me Simmer lipstick



 
 
MAC Watch Me Simmer lipstick

Now, this is the exact same look, only switching out the lipstick for Lancome's Rouge In Love 307B Sweet Embrace.  Instantly, the look becomes more day/work-friendly...




Lancome Rouge in Love 307B Sweet Embrace


I also did a youtube video, mostly just chatting about the products used in this look. Check it out if you're not sick of my face yet! ;)

(it's not actually sideways!)

My mini MAC Shop Cook haul...

  • Call Me Bubbles eyeshadow quad
  • Tendertone in Hush, Hush
  • Fluidline in Added Goodness
  • Lipstick in Watch Me Simmer

As always, thanks for reading!

xoxo,
<3 Jess

12 comments:

  1. Loving this entire look! xxx

    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your photos, I feel like I really need Watch Me Simmer and Sweet Embrace in my life!!! They look totally gorg.

    And loving your YT videos :) Already subscribed and watched them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a cute quad! The looks you did are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly this is gorgeous! You might make me purchase MAC for the first time in awhile. I am really interested in the new LancĂ´me lipsticks as well. Did you purchase any more colors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the mac lipstick looks great on you! great job with the eye shadows!! hard to pull off those shades but u did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rouge in love lipstick you are wearing !! (watch me simmer is beautiful as well) I just purchased "corail in love- 322" and Im in love. I really like the formula, so I may just have to get this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that MAC quad! I wanted it, then I convinced myself I didn't need it. Now I want it again, I may just have to give in. I'm always so envious of your lips (and all your lipsticks)!
    <3 Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look!
    This collection is really nice, can't wait for its' launch in Poland;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovelovelove this quad! that eyeshadow is such a lovely coral matte blush, too <3 And you're proving how great it looks with brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of these lip colors!! I want that Lancome one especially :) Lovely looks, both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just......damn. You look flippin' gorgeous. #damn <333 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ugh this is making me want that quad! it looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete