Monday, January 30, 2012

i am officially on youtube (beware!)

I just wanted to get on here really quickly to tell you that, yes, Rachel's constant bullying finally took effect, and I filmed three beauty videos today. >_< The first two were uploaded just now, and the third I'm going to save for a little later. Please note that I'm a total amateur at this (you will be shocked to learn this after watching my expert filming techniques), but I'm going to try to keep at it anyways!

So... you can click here to see my Youtube page.

Or, if you're feeling lazy (no judgement!), you can just watch right here:





Please don't harm yourself after watching. You'll recover quickly, I promise! ;)

Hope you all had a great weekend and a great week-in-progress! I'll be back again shortly with a real post, promise! :)

Love you all and thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Jess

6 comments:

  1. LMAO! I love the self-loathing commentary..this you know. I love that my bullying actually worked. This made me all sorts of crazy giddy happy. #happyhappyday :P <33 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great videos, good luck with them! Takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAI GAH I love you. Subbed. And is it weird that I totally pictured your voice sounding like it does? #i'mcreepy

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that polish! You're so cute so I don't know why I imagined your voice to be like a doll or something (high-pitched) XD I always think people's voices are going to be different. I like your real voice and not the Kyupie-doll voice I imagined. I'm sorry that sounds so strange! Your skin and brows are so amazing and LOL @ your gum <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I subscribed!
    Do a what's in my bag video! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you even more now!! Go girl!! It's amazing how you can remember all those products on the fly <3

    ReplyDelete