- Hard Candy Glow All the Way in Doll Face
- Elf Face Booster powder w/brush
- Lime Crime Coquette lipstick (review here)
- Lancome L'Absolu Nu in Pale Petal
- Revlon Fashion Night Pout lipstick (the last one they had, score!)
- Revlon Black with Envy nail polish (I actually grabbed two of these, one will be for a giveaway!)
- Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush in Smooth Talker
- Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone palette
- Bed Head Superstar sulfate-free shampoo (50% off)
A closer look....
Lancome L'Absolu Nu in Pale Petal, Revlon Fashion Night Pout, Lime Crime Coquette
swatched in the same order as above pic
I think the consistency and shade of the Lancome's Pale Petal is very similar to that of my favorite lipstick, YSL Rouge Pur Couture #6. Pale Petal is a bit more pink, while the YSL is more peach, and I prefer the packaging and scent/taste of YSL, though Lancome's fades fairly quickly. I think Pale Petal, shade-wise is almost a cross between YSL #6 and MAC Creme Cup, though I didn't realize it until after I did the comparison below, so no photo comparisons, sorry! It also doesn't gather on dry areas or "goop" in the center of lips like so many lipsticks do with time. This is the only lipstick I've tried aside from the YSL that doesn't do that! If you look closely at the Lancome lipstick in the tube, it has a slight shimmer, but I don't find that it translates on lips at all as anything more than shine, which is great because I HATE shimmery lipstick!
YSL Rouge Pur Couture #6 on left, Lancome L'Absolu Nu in Pale Petal on right
YSL on left side on lip, Lancome on right
Hard Candy Glow All the Way in Doll Face - looks scary straight from the tube, but gorgeous when blended!
Hard Candy Smooth Talker (sorry it looks messy from swatching!), Elf Face Booster
Hard Candy Smooth Talker, swatched
- Hershey's Bliss White Chocolate Eggs (note: the bag is empty!!)
- The Body Shop 3 for $28 sale: Coconut body scrub, Cocoa Butter body butter, Almond shower gel
- Boots No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner
- Disney's Tangled on DVD
- Britney Spears Femme Fatale CD
- Virgo mug (Target)
I'm really loving my purchases from the past month, not one regret or disappointment! I'm a little disappointed in MYSELF, though, because I've been trying to avoid buying products from brands that I know test on animals, and Aussie and Lancome both do according to PETA's list. I'm always trying to find a mascara that's better than Lancome Hypnose Drama for this reason, but so far I've been unsuccessful. : / I do think Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle is a great product, though, but isn't it ironic that a company with a kangaroo as a mascot tests on animals? I also really love the Lancome lipstick, too. It's usually easier than you'd think to buy from companies that don't test on animals, but occasionally I am tempted. It's definitely a personal decision, though, and I wouldn't think of judging anyone who purchases from companies that do. /endserioustalk ;)
Love you guys and talk to you soon!