Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the day-after-birthday hangover!

So, in case you haven't noticed from my absence, I've been a busy girl this past week! And to top things off, yesterday was my birthday, and it did NOT disappoint! In fact, it was one of the best I've had. :)


First, my boyfriend took me & my friends Ryan and Nick to brunch at Perkins (my choice - blueberry pancakes, bacon, and eggs, oh my! hehe).  Then Ryan, Nick, and I did some mall-hopping. And to close out the night, Oscar took me to dinner at an AMAZING restaurant in Orlando called Christini's.  It was possibly the best meal I've ever had, and the whole experience was just incredible.  All day I felt so lucky and so loved by my family and friends.  I'm so grateful to have such awesome people in my life.

the birthday outfit!

Dress: ASOS Curve
Tank, Boots: Target
Belt: Lane Bryant
Necklace: Vintage (was my mama's!)


Nails: OPI Unripened (looks chocolate brown in the pic, but it's really a blue-black w/teal glitter!) w/Sephora for OPI Only Gold for Me on ring & index fingers

No FOTD pics, but I can tell you I wore Sheer Glow foundation, Instant Chic blush, Dior Amber Glow (um, daily!), Toasted & Hustle from the UD NAKED palette, On the Hunt superslick liner, MUFE Aqua Eyes 18L, Lancome Hypnose Drama + Givenchy Phenom'eneyes, and Jazzed lipstick -- I have a good memory about these things! haha


And here are some pics from the day:

my boys - all smokers! :P

In a plaid sandwich w/Nick and Ryan

Showing off my dinner at Christini's


We killed our Creme Brulee! ;)


Oscar and I at the end of our dinner :)

presents from Ryan & Nick - I love it all so much!!


yummy soaps from my friend Erica <3

I bought a couple of things for myself, too... :)

top & jacket from H&M 


dress from @ H&M - 14.95!

Boots No7 moisture mask, Origins Brighter by Nature brightening peel, John Derian for Target mug


haul from the Mitsukoshi shop in EPCOT's Japan (from Saturday)

Then, as if yesterday's events weren't enough, my friend Chris invited me, along with some other friends, over for dinner tonight -- and he made a birthday cake for me! What a sweet guy! :) (And it was DELICIOUS...) We watched WALL-E, too -- soo cute.

I've got more fun presents to show you, but this post is long enough, so I'll save 'em for later. ;)

See you soon, and thanks for reading!

<3 Jess

2 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday!:D Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.:D

    You looked fab and enjoy the rest of the week!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete