Wednesday, July 7, 2010

face/outfit/nails of the day + a ramble (tonsillitis, grr!)

Today I went to see Toy Story 3  (loved it!).  I was pretty surprised that the theatre was so crowded, since I went at 2:15 on a Tuesday! My favorite part was the "orphans" (*cough*norfins*cough*!) scene! So funny.  I got choked up at the end, too -- twice!  I'd definitely recommend a viewing, especially if you're a toy or Disney lover like me. :) Next on my list is Eclipse...

I'd planned to do lots of posting on my days off, but two unexpected things happened: 1) my boyfriend was off today, so no time for running around taking product pics! haha and 2) I've got tonsillitis again.  Those who know me know that tonsillitis is one of my biggest nemesis..es... (nemesi?) -- I had it four or five times in one year. I was going to have them taken out, but then I hadn't had a bout in almost a year and a half, so I put it off.  And now here I am dealing with it again.

Anyways, I have to go to the doctor tomorrow, and *fingers crossed* it'll pass quickly once I have some antibiotics in my system to fight it.

With that said, I'm still planning on doing a June favorites post ASAP and a haul post as well (got some fun things in the mail this past week!), so keep yours eyes peeled! :)

Now on with the show!


FACE: Chanel Soleil Tan (Bronze Universal), Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation, Givenchy Le Prisme blush In Vogue Orange, NARS Goldmember cream blush (highlight)

EYES: YSL #05 Slate Green e/s, MAC Glamour Check e/s, MAC Sand & Sun e/s, Smashbox Heartbreaker liquid liner pen, MUFE Aqua Eyes #18L, Stila Topaz eye kajal, MAC Lingering brow pencil, Maybelline The Falsies mascara

LIPS: YSL Rouge Pur 148 Tea Rose

lol @ the squinty wrinkly forehead face -- the sun was so bright!




NAILS: Essie Haute as Hello (pretty, but AWFUL application - super streaky!)


DRESS: Target
LEGGINGS: NY & Co.
FLATS: Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa
BAG: Old Navy
NECKLACE: SeaUnicorn (etsy)
RING: Forever21

Be back soon, lovelies! Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment